Head of Department - Internal Audit
- We are looking a dynamic and self-driven professional for our Audit department as Manager -Internal Audit. The position "Manager -Internal Audit" will play a leading role to handle Audit of the Group. Implement assigned audit process in accordance with SOP. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- To develop audit plan, audit program, audit schedule based on risk assessment in line with standard audit practices and guideline and direction from management and guide team to support in achieving audit activities.
- To conduct and guide team to complete audit fieldwork and finalize audit report for Management review and reviewing existing process of the company for further improvement of controls and governance processes. Ensure formal entrance & exit of audit.
- To ensure audit working papers of auditors and to ensure audit working files are complete, properly indexed and cross referenced.
- To conduct schedule and un-schedule factory/office premises visits for audit activities.
- To check all kinds of purchase bill, Sales bill, regular traveling & conveyance bill, entertainment bill.
- To ensure compliance with corporate, local statutory requirement through appropriate record keeping.
- To follow up management actions/implementations on audit recommendation to monitor that business is conducted in a proper and sound manner.
- To review the policies and process of the company risk management and ascertain the extent of compliance with established policies, procedures and instructions in Monthly Audit Meeting.
- To identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- To maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- To identify financial and administrative weakness and make recommendations with time frames to the operational units on all financial matters.
- Management of other administrative responsibilities with regards to the internal audit function.
- Others special assignment as directed by management.
Work at Office
Bachelor Of Business Administration (BBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- CA Part qualified and course completed from a reputed CA Firm
- Must have minimum 3-5 years of work experience in RMG/Textile sector
- Educational requirements:
- BBA/ MBA/ Masters from any reputed university
- No third division/class in any stage of the education
- Public or Nation University,
- Public University
- At least 5 years
- Management, Legal Compliances, Organization Development/Process Improvement.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Possessing positive attitude.
- Age 25-30
- Both males & females are allowed to apply
- Capable for managing multiple audit teams
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communications both written and speaking in English
- Honest and Hardworking.
- Good Interpersonal and Leadership skill.
- Excellent skill on MS office package, especially Excel.
- Ability to prepare Reports for Management.
- Tk. 35000 - Tk. 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Accounting Jobs BD LTD. Online Job Posting.
Category: Internal Auditor
Posted on: 28th January , 2023
Employment Status: Full time
Experience: At least 5 years
Job Category: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 35000 - Tk. 40000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 28th February , 2023