Finance & Admin Officer
- Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is going to implement Adolescents and Youth Education Support for Forcibly Displaced Myanmar Nationals and Host Community Residents in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh project in partnership with Plan International Bangladesh. To ensure the quality implementation of the project, JCF is inviting applications to recruit project staff from qualified candidates.
- Duration of the Appointment initially: 01 (One year)
- Expected Starting Date: 01 August 2021
- Analyze and ensure charging following all budget information and chart of accounts.
- Prepare, maintain & update books of accounts (Voucher, Cashbook, bank book, ledger, etc.).
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and yearly cash financial reports (Income expenditure reports, balance sheet, bank reconciliation, cash flow, etc.).
- Maintain the records and documents for Audit facilitation.
- Assume responsibility in general for the proper management of cash transfers and in particular ensuring disbursements, receipts, and custody of cash under the planned activities are in line with established guidelines; ensures appropriate internal control are in place.
- Support to prepare Monthly and yearly fund request preparation.
- Maintain appropriate records, reports, and necessary documents relating to the cash transfer activities in the area. Provide a variety of statistical information as appropriate.
- Ensure payments to vendors for project activities.
- Keep tracking project expenses from inception to date for reporting.
- Prepare expense analysis and review with the program management team and provide feedback/recommendations on deviation.
- Track advances and accrual for timely adjustment.
Work at Office
Bachelor Of Business Administration (BBA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts (MA) in English, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounts & Finance
- Partly qualified from ICSB
- Must have experience in share department of listed company.
- Dhaka University
- At least 5 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): BSEC, Company Law, Company Secretary/ Share Division, RJSC
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Group of Companies
- Financial Accounting - #1 Ranked University: Course 1 of 5
- Produced by the #1 Accounting University in the World (as rated by the London Financial Times).
- Professor is a self-made millionaire many times over. Taught accounting at his university as a volunteer and became the #1 best teacher on campus.
- Professor honored by the President of United States for teaching.
- #1 rated Accounting course on Udemy for many YEARS.
- Earn real University CREDITS by taking this course (see below for details).
- Between 5-10 times MORE content than other Udemy accounting courses. A real university course isn't accomplished in 1-3 hours (don't believe the hype). We train the highest recruited accounting students by the top four accounting firm on earth. We know what it takes to make you powerful in accounting.
- Age 28-32
- Both males & females are allowed to apply
- Pro-active, smart, enthusiastic and career oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills both in written and speaking in English
- Familiar in MS-Office & E-Mail Management
- Disciplined, Energetic, Good Negotiator, Honest, Team Player, etc.
- Tk. 25000 - Tk. 28000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Yearly Leave Encashment
- Group Life Insurance
- Market competitive Salary and Benefit package Break Down of Salary: Basic 60%, House Rent 30%, Conveyance 5%, Medical Allowance 5%; Salary Paid by the First date of the next month
Accounting Jobs BD LTD. Online Job Posting.
Posted on: 26th January , 2023
Employment Status: Full time
Experience: At least 5 years
Job Category: Accountant
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 25000 - Tk. 28000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 26th February , 2023