Business Coordinator to Managing Director & CEO
- Business Coordinator to Managing Director & CEO.
- This line should be enough to give you the clear idea of your JOB ROLE.
- This is full time job , but you`ve to perform .
- Managing & organizing both formal + informal meetings and appointments of the Managing Director & CEO on a daily basis.
- Whenever instructed Organize and setup scheduled virtual meetings for the Managing Director & CEO on different online platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Skype etc on a regular basis.
- Coordinate the meeting files & update Managing Director & CEO, scheduling and calendaring next meetings, identifying, inviting and confirming participants, facility arrangements where required.
- Ensure the Managing Director & CEO is fully briefed on, or prepared for engagements he is involved.
- Reminding the Managing Director & CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Capability to Draft business letters, emails, personal correspondence, and provide other administrative assistance regarding documentation to the Managing Director & CEO..
- Manage the Managing Director & CEO office ensuring the proper documentation of personal and business files, record keeping and maintaining confidentiality.
- Preparing travel arrangements including visa, ticketing, transportation and hotel reservation for the Managing Director & CEO both domestic and international travels.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Managing Director & CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate
- Coordinate with management team, other departments and all wings of the group as per requirement or instruction provided by Managing Director & CEO.
- Provide cover when necessary for Reception duties.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
Work at Office
Bachelor of Science(BSc)
Masters of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Minimum Graduate (we don't bother from which discipline you have been graduated from)
- Skills Required: Bangla and english typing Skills, Computer Literacy Fluency in English speaking and writing
- Dhaka University
- At least 10 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Ability to Work Under Pressure, Administration
- Age 32-38
- Both males & females are allowed to apply
- Ex Cadets from BMA or Lieutenant/ Captain are encouraged to apply.
- Must be good looking, tall & well groomed.
- Must have corporate culture as the office will be at Gulshan on a prestigious with the prestigious Group.
- Research skills & Self-motivation.
- Only Males Who are Ready to Work for Longer Hours Are Allowed to Apply
- Tk. 70000 - Tk. 80000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- You'll get all the benefits after passing the probation period & depends on your performance
- Compensation & Other Benefits As per company policy.
Accounting Jobs BD LTD. Online Job Posting.
Posted on: 24th January , 2023
Employment Status: Full time
Experience: At least 10 years
Job Category: MD/CEO
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 70000 - Tk. 80000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 24th February , 2023