Finance & Admin Officer
- Duration of the Appointment initially: 01 (One year)
- Expected Starting Date: 01 August 2021
- Analyze and ensure charging following all budget information and chart of accounts.
- Prepare, maintain & update books of accounts (Voucher, Cashbook, bank book, ledger, etc.).
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and yearly cash financial reports (Income expenditure reports, balance sheet, bank reconciliation, cash flow, etc.).
- Maintain the records and documents for Audit facilitation.
- Assume responsibility in general for the proper management of cash transfers and in particular ensuring disbursements, receipts, and custody of cash under the planned activities are in line with established guidelines; ensures appropriate internal control are in place.
- Support to prepare Monthly and yearly fund request preparation.
- Maintain appropriate records, reports, and necessary documents relating to the cash transfer activities in the area. Provide a variety of statistical information as appropriate.
- Ensure payments to vendors for project activities.
- Keep tracking project expenses from inception to date for reporting.
- Prepare expense analysis and review with the program management team and provide feedback/recommendations on deviation.
- Track advances and accrual for timely adjustment.
- Maintains administrative control records such as commitments and expenditures; initiate and process administrative action relating to travel arrangements, payments, procurements, and delivery of equipment, supplies of inventories.
- Set up, classify, and maintain appropriate files in the office. Ensure proper supplies of materials; manage office premises, vehicles, and inventories.
- Maintain store as per organizational and donor requirement.
- Vendor enlistment and relevant contract preparation.
- Provide support to all staff in the district; manage entitlements and benefits, including travel claims, leave, etc. in line with approved budget.
- Maintain and Keep track of all assets purchased under the project.
- Ensure all financial documents are kept in a safe place as per the requirement of donor retention policy.
- Ensure compliance with government VAT & tax requirements.
Work at Office
Master of Commerce (MCom)
- At least 5 years
- Age 25-30
- Both males & females are allowed to apply
- At least 5 years of experience working in a similar position is considerable is any experience in Donor funded project.
- Skill in computer literacy especially for MS Excel and MS Word.
- Familiar with the software-based accounting system.
- Experience in Administration related work.
- In-depth knowledge of financial management and accounting issues.
- Experience in designing financial formats and production of reports.
Accounting Jobs BD LTD. Online Job Posting.
Posted on: 30th August , 2021
Employment Status: Full time
Experience: At least 5 years
Job Category: Accountant
Application Deadline: 12th August , 2021
Rupayan Karim Tower, Level-9, Suite-B, Kakrail, Dhaka-1000